Monday, September 20, 2010

48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller

My dad recently gave this book to me and my husband. At first, I wasn't that interested in reading it, but my husband was laid off from his line of work in banking (which he didn't like) and was in the process of figuring out what direction to go in next. That was inspiration enough for me to begin reading.

I'm less than halfway through this book, and it's already changed the way I look at a lot of things. I recommend this to anyone, but especially to those who feel lost in their career or are about to choose a major in college.

This book inspired me to start this blog because writing truly IS the work I love, and I consider reading great research for that work.

So, follow me as I take this long, arduous journey toward my goal of becoming a published author. I plan to touch on books I've read that I love and recommend, too, so hopefully you won't grow too bored. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment