Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Y'all. Seriously. (Okay I'm showing my Southern roots here). This book was the best in the Dairy Queen series. That's odd. For me to like the third book best, but there it is. Again, I am not only sad I finished Front and Center, but compounded sadness overwhelms me that there will be no more books. No more D.J. She became my friend through telling me her life, her fears, her struggles. And now she is no more.

I loved everything that happened in this book. I loved how D.J. actually became more self-aware and gained confidence. I loved the love story angle. I just loved this book.

I'm so glad I got around to reading this. I was dragging my feet because there are so many books on my wish list to read, but then someone stopped by my blog and commented that I'll enjoy the third book. So I took her word for it and wouldn't ya know. I did.

I loved that someone I don't know in real life stumbled on my blog and not only visited, but commented. Can I have more of that, please? I'd love to get to know whoever is stopping by.

And go read this book. But the first two first, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment