Wednesday, May 11, 2011

8 Question Meme

I'm at the end of City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare and I'm loving it! I am so into this story that I even had a really creepy dream last night relating to it. I didn't realize how much I missed Jace until I started reading this book. And Simon! He is hilarious. Cassandra amazes me with her characters. They're whole and feel entirely real to me.

But for now, I’ve been tagged to do an 8 question MEME by Mindee Arnett (go check out her blog). And if you’re not sure what a MEME is, you can read about it here.

Mindee is a writer I've recently been trading MS's with and she's had some really helpful insights into my story. And hers is amazing. I can't wait to see it published because it totally will be. So, onto the MEME.

1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

I'm sure not about the exact moment but it would probably be one where I was in Jamaica or Hawaii. I'm not sure when or if I'll ever get to go back.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

Of course it's going to have to do with a guy, right? Of course. So there was this one guy that didn't deserve the time of day from me, but I got involved with him. Long story short, I would like to go back and avoid him like the plague.

3. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

Wow, question. Way to be hard. I don't know of anyone I resemble mostly because they're all more outgoing, braver, cooler than I am. But that's what's great about fiction. Your characters can be brave when you aren't. So, I'm going with no one. I know it's lame. Deal with it.

4. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Right now it would be Lilith in City of Fallen Angels. If you've read it you know what I'm saying. But I have hope one of the other characters will do that job for me very soon.

5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

Obsessing and procrastinating. They don't go well together because I just end up lying around obsessing over everything I should be doing but don't want to.

6. Describe yourself in one word.

Hopeful

7. Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.

Awesome

8. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

To remember the books I've read because I have a horrible, horrible memory, and maybe one day I'll have exciting news to share on the author front.

8a. Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.

Taryn (for trading chapters with me)
Janine (for visiting and commenting on my blog)
Shanley (for letting me crit your work)

No comments:

Post a Comment