Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BEACH and City of Fallen Angels

Just looking at this picture makes me jealous of myself, say about four days ago. Is it even possible to be jealous of yourself? Anyway, my family and I had a wonderful time beaching it up for three days. And what made it even better was that I finished City of Fallen Angels.

It was a great book, but of course it was cliff-hangery so I cannot wait to read the next installment. But I'll have to do just that. Wait.

One of my favorite things about the book was that even though Jace and Clary were together, there was still a lot of drama which kept it interesting. Like, "Will they stay together after this?" Because no one wants to read about people being happy. It's boring. Remember when that one couple on that one show finally got together and then the show became boring? Yes? Well, that didn't happen to this book.

I also LOVED the wit, the sarcasm. There was lots of humor flying around in this book. Maybe I'll read it again. No. I don't do that.

Now I'm going to just sit here and stare at this picture, and pretend I'm still at the beach. Pass me another Pina Colada, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment