Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

Look what I just ordered!

I don't know if you remember (probably not), but back in 2011 (I can't believe it was so long ago!), I posted about an author whose book I'd read, and she was offered representation by an agent, AND her book sold.

That author was Mindee Arnett and The Nightmare Affair became officially on sale yesterday.

It's a thrilling, fun read and I can't wait to read it again.

So what's cooler than this nobody (me!) having read a real, live published book before it was actually, you know, published? How about a shout-out from Mindee herself on the Acknowledgements page?


Yeah, that's right. Mindee's pretty awesome, and so is her book. So go out and download it, or order it, or go into your favorite bookstore and buy it off the shelf. You won't be sorry.

Congratulations to Mindee!

Whew. There are a lot of links in this post. Be sure and click them all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's so cool! I've been in the acknowledgements sections of a few times, and that little shout-out always makes me SO happy!

    ReplyDelete